What is a Petite Session?
Petite Sessions are mini, or petite, photo sessions. The sessions are 30 minutes and include one outfit and some between-the-sheets poses. 8-10 spots will be offered per event date, so spots are limited and book up quickly.
When are Petite Session Events?
Petite Sessions Events are hosted every few months. Check the website for event dates and details.
Petite Sessions are perfect for:
Brides-to-Be ~ Want to give the perfect groom’s gift, but stuck on a tight wedding budget? No worries, Petite Sessions are budget friendly sessions perfect for creating a groom’s gift that is sure to knock his socks off.
Mommy-to-Be ~ Looking to capture this beautiful and unique time in your life? These sessions are great for mini maternity sessions.
Past Clients ~ Want to document the changes in your life since your last session… Did you get a new do, hit your weight goal, have a baby, get a promotion, or just feeling super confident and empowered? Petite sessions are perfect milestone sessions.
New Clients Testing the Waters ~ Still on the fence about booking a full session? Petite Sessions are great teaser sessions. Go ahead, get your feet wet.
What is Included?
- A pre-session consultation via phone or Skype/Facetime
- A 30 minute private session
- Studio location (12 Monmouth St. Red Bank, NJ 07701)
- 1 outfit (& some between-the-sheets poses for boudoir clients)
- An online viewing gallery
- A product design session (2 weeks following the event)
- 1 5×7 print and matching digital file
- 10 Image Personal App
- Love Notes
- 10 Image Album
- 20 Image Album
** Event options/product offerings may change per event. Please check the website for current info.
What is the cost?
The Petite Sessions start at $297, but may vary depending on the products and options offered. Please check the website for updated pricing info.
What to Wear:
Choose one outfit that makes you feel super confident and sexy.
Beauty: Whether you want to dress it up with a night-out-on-the-town dress or keep it casual with jeans and a cute top, make sure your outfits show your personality.
Boudoir: That may be a lace teddy, a bra and panty set with stockings and garter, boy-shorts and a tank, or a sheer robe and a thong, you want your outfit to emphasize your best features and make you feel radiant. Don’t forget about the accessories! bring the highest pair of heels you own, and a few pieces of jewelry to accent your outfit.
Maternity: Empire waist shirts and dresses are prefect for accentuating that beautiful belly bump. Fitting shirts and dresses show off your form perfectly, and sheer robes with bra and panty set set a sexier tone.
What to Expect:
A fun experience creating beautiful works of art that celebrate YOU.
- Registration is required. The session fee and a signed contract will reserve your spot at the event.
- Reservations are on a first-come, first- served basis.
- Due to the limited number of sessions available for the event, the session fee is non-refundable.
- Clients must come hair and makeup ready. Professional makeup is highly recommended for the best results. Please note that on-camera makeup application is very different from everyday application.
- Please arrive at the designated time for your session. I have allotted time prior to your session for a brief consultation and changing.